Water & Drainage
We provide a comprehensive range of engineering and environmental consultancy services covering all aspects of the water environment, including water supply and drainage network design.
Our team delivers reliable and cost effective advice in specific areas such as water system design, foul and stormwater drainage system design, wastewater treatment, Flood Risk Assessment (FRA) and design of watercourse infrastructure (e.g. river rock protection, check dams, culvert design, Section 50 application etc.).
We have expert engineering knowledge and over seventeen years of experience in hydraulic analysis and modelling, using the very latest in industry technology including software such as MicroDrainage. We are currently actively engaged in delivery of water engineering and drainage schemes in Ireland and the UK, through the provision of hydraulic modelling, designs, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Storm and foul water drainage network analysis and design, including MicroDrainage modelling
- Storm water attenuation design
- Storm water infiltration pit design to BRE 365
- Section 50 applications to OPW for new culverts
- Flood Risk Assessments in accordance with OPW guidance “Planning System and Flood Risk Management Guidelines” published in November 2009 by the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
- Hydraulic modelling (HEC-RAS)
- Hydrological frequency analysis
- Flooding and erosion assessment (coastal and rivers)
- Site surveying
- GIS Mapping
- Production of 2D and 3D drawings and models
- Watercourse infrastructure design including river rock protection, weirs, check dams and culvert design (hydraulic and structural design)
- Foul and storm-water drainage design, factory development, Newport, Co. Mayo, 2013
- M17M18 Gort-Tuam Motorway, Flood Risk Assessment and drainage design, Co. Galway, 2014
- Tralorg Wind surface-water drainage, Scotland, 2016
- Cluden to Brighouse Bay gas pipeline, contractor drainage design, Scotland, UK, 2017
- Attenuation design, housing development, Enfield, Co. Meath, 2017