Langan Consulting Engineers has provided design and inspection services for onshore pipeline networks, including water and wastewater pipelines. Associate Director Tim McHugh has worked for more than 10 years on the design of marine structures, including onshore and offshore pipelines for the oil and gas industry.
We have successfully delivered a number of pipeline related projects, including feasibility studies, route selections, network analysis and design, pipeline stress analysis, preFEED, FEED and detailed design, pipe support design and pipeline installation and commissioning.
- Design of pipelines to standards including BGN, PD8010, BS EN 14161, ASME, DNV and API
- Pipeline design and stress analysis using industry software including Flexcom and AutoPipe
- Pipeline network analysis and design, including MicroDrainage modelling
- Design and specification of steel, concrete and HDPE pipelines
- Design of marine outfalls
- Design of pipeline supports including steel, concrete and geotechnical design to Eurocode
- Pipeline condition survey specification, procurement and management
- Pipeline feasibility studies
- Pipeline route selection
- Temporary works design
- Pipeline diversion consultation, housing development, Co. Mayo 2017
- Cluden to Brighouse Bay gas pipeline, contractor temporary and permanent design, Scotland, 2017